There aren’t a whole lot of them, but rest assured, there will be more.
- Brooklyn Fare (amazing stuff): $225
- Blanca (I’ll write more about this spot soon): $180
- River Cafe: $135 (anyone been recently?)
- Maison Premiere (ambitious for a cocktail den): $95
- Gwynnett St. (sutton approved): $85
- The Grocery (gwyneth likes it): $85
- Battersby (caution: can get pretty toasty inside this tiny joint): $85
- Saul (not my brand of vodka): $75
- Marco Polo (just re-opened): $65
- Traif (haven’t tried): $40
For more on the debate over tasting menus, see columns by both The Price Hike and Pete Wells. If we’re missing anything, let us know! And please do chime in whether you think any of these are a BUY HOLD OR SELL (2:44pm Update: added River Cafe per advice of DISQUS commentator).